FIA EPTA welcomes the opportunity to respond to the consultation by the German Ministry of Finance on the implementation experiences of MiFID II in its first year of its application. Overall, we...
The FIA European Principal Traders Association represents more than 25 trading firms in Europe that trade their own capital in futures, options and equities markets worldwide. FIA EPTA supports transparent, robust and safe markets with a level playing field for all. FIA EPTA members believe principal traders contribute significantly to markets by providing liquidity and enabling immediate risk transfer by others.
The FIA European Principal Traders Association represents traders in Europe that trade their own capital
- The association voices traders’ opinions to legislators and regulators in Brussels and EU member states
- The association promotes the standing of firms from across Europe to create a better understanding of trading practices
- The association operates out of Amsterdam and London with independent governance under the FIA brand
A joint approach by principal traders can increase the impact of advocacy in a dynamic landscape
- The European regulatory landscape continues to be very dynamic
- A joint approach complements the actions of individual firms and provides legitimacy to their statements and submissions
- Candidate members are requested to underwrite the principles of the FIA EPTA
Piebe Teeboom, Secretary-General of FIA EPTA, the association representing the leading principal trading firms in Europe, welcomed yesterday’s political agreement between the European Parliament...
On Feb. 15, FIA responded to a request from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for input on crypto-asset mechanics and markets.
FIA urged the CFTC to carefully consider the lessons...
FIA EPTA is agnostic about the advent of periodic auction systems as such, and we welcome any form of meaningful market model innovation that is able to compete on its own merits with other market...