FIA EPTA members are supportive of the overarching objective of the FRANDT concept which is to increase access to client clearing services by ensuring that clearing members provide clearing...
The FIA European Principal Traders Association represents more than 25 trading firms in Europe that trade their own capital in futures, options and equities markets worldwide. FIA EPTA supports transparent, robust and safe markets with a level playing field for all. FIA EPTA members believe principal traders contribute significantly to markets by providing liquidity and enabling immediate risk transfer by others.
The FIA European Principal Traders Association represents traders in Europe that trade their own capital
- The association voices traders’ opinions to legislators and regulators in Brussels and EU member states
- The association promotes the standing of firms from across Europe to create a better understanding of trading practices
- The association operates out of Amsterdam and London with independent governance under the FIA brand
A joint approach by principal traders can increase the impact of advocacy in a dynamic landscape
- The European regulatory landscape continues to be very dynamic
- A joint approach complements the actions of individual firms and provides legitimacy to their statements and submissions
- Candidate members are requested to underwrite the principles of the FIA EPTA
FIA EPTA members support high standards of market integrity and agree with ESMA’s approach in its consultation on the Review of MAR. FIA EPTA members would welcome strengthening the EU regulatory...
London, UK—Today, 14 financial services trade associations wrote to European Commission Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis to highlight the need for an urgent extension to the temporary equivalence...
FIA EPTA agrees with ESMA’s assessment that user data fees are high and have increased over the past years. We also agree that new fees have been added and that market data policies and agreements...